If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Call Us Today


Exclusive Offer

New Patient Exam Special
New patients receive a complimentary new patient exam ($189.00 value). Please print or mention this add to receive the discount.

Dr. Gina Nelson and Dr. Justin Nelson are licensed Chiropractors serving the White Bear Lake and surrounding communities.

They have been freeing people from pain in the clinic in White Bear Lake, MN  As Chiropractors with experience, Dr. Gina and Dr. Justin are committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.


Dr. Gina Nelson uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Gina is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.

  • Education: 

          University of St. Thomas - Bachelor's of Science in Biology

          Northwestern College of Chiropractic - Doctorate of Chiropractic

  • Memberships and Associations 

          Minnesota Chiropractic Association

          American Chiropractic Association  

"As a Chiropractor my job is to make sure I offer a service at a fair price.  This ensures that everyone can receive Chiropractic care and it is my belief that everyone needs Chiropractic care.  Why can everyone benefit from Chiropractic care even if they don't have symptoms?  Did you know that only 5% of your nervous system is designed to feel pain?  That means the other 95% of your nervous system is designed for maintaining function.  What happens when that function isn't working as efficiently or effectively as it should?  Maybe you can't sleep as well as you should and you feel tired more often.  Maybe you can't digest food properly and you feel lethargic.  Or maybe you find you can't pay attention for very long and you feel anxious.  All of these scenarios can be due to stress, but it is not normal.  The problem we face is that many of us attribute normal to status quo.  That is to say if most people have it, it must be a way of life.  What if the status quo was that we could work and enjoy our jobs?  That we could live our lives the way we dream of.  Well that is exactly what Chiropractic is designed to do.  Every man, woman and child experiences some form of stress that alters their body's chemistry and thus decreases their quality of life. 

Therefore, my challenge is this.  If you're not yet seeking care from a Chiropractor, don't wait for pain to motivate your function.  Be proactive and be a better you, today.  Call me and see what a difference it can make."   ~~ Dr. Gina Nelson  

Dr. Justin Nelson DC was born and raised in Wisconsin. After completing undergraduate work at UW- Eau Claire and UW- LaCrosse he attended Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN. While attending he completed his Bachelors of Science in Human Biology and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees in 2005. Since then he has been treating patients in the twin cities area.                 

  • Education: 

          UW Eau Claire and UW Lacrosse - Pre-Chiropractic Studies 

          Northwestern College of Chiropractic - Bachelor's of Science in Biology

          Northwestern College of Chiropractic - Doctorate of Chiropractic

  • Memberships and Associations 

          Minnesota Chiropractic Association

          American Chiropractic Association

Dr. Justin enjoys treating patients of all ages. His primary goal for each and every patient is to help them reach their health related goals. He chooses the most appropriate technique, stretches, exercises, and lifestyle changes for each patient to reach those goals.   When Dr. Justin is not treating patients, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Gina, and their three children, Lyla and Mira and Bennett.  He also enjoys golfing, hunting, fishing and being outdoors.



We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Make An Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
Online Forms
Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.